FAQ’s: We have created a series of answers and help notes on Frequently asked Questions about the products we supply to our customers. These are help pages for you to browse. If you are unable to find the answers you are looking for, check our downloads page or contact the office for more help.
FAQ’s: Sowing and maintenance of lawns and grass areas?
- Sowing a New Lawn or Grassed Area
- Maintenance of Grassed Areas
- Problems with your Lawn/ Grassed Area
FAQ’s : Wild Flowers
- Information and Guidelines on Wild flowers, Wildflower Seeds and Wildflower Plugs
- Wildflowers Meadow Establishment Guide
- About Meadow Seed
- Perennial Seeds and Annuals
- Creating A Wildflower Meadow Guide
- A List of Wildflowers with Descriptions and Suitability
- A Commercial Guide to Wildflowers- Preparation, Sowing, Maintenance and Cutting
- Guide to Sowing Wildflowers from Scratch – Plantlife
- Biodiversity and Habitat Creation
FAQ’s : Do’s and Don’ts – Wetland Plants
- What should I do when my wetland plants arrive?
- What happens to the plants during transportation?
- The plants need care after transportation – what can I do?
- How do I plant weighted bunches?
FAQ’s : What are the different types of landscaping, how is seeding used and what do I need to know about soil types?
- Landscaping – Different Types and General Information
- Soil Types
- What is hydroseeding and where is it used?
FAQ’s : Seeding and maintaining a sports area
- Seeding a Sports Playing Area
- Winter Sports Fields – Creating and Maintaining
- Summer Sports Fields – Creating and Maintaining
- Overseeding Sports Fields – Advice
- Golf Courses – Seeding Advice
- Conservation Areas – Seeding Around Sports Fields
FAQ’s : Seed mixtures equestrian use, livestock grazing and pastures
- Grazing Livestock, Horse and Pony Pasture
- Specialist Seed Mixtures
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures for Set Aside Land, Conservation Areas, Higher Level Entry Schemes
FAQ’s: Which seed mixtures to choose for:
- Reclamation Land?
- Coastal Areas?
FAQ’s: Planting and maintenance of bare root trees
More information is available here as Downloads