Safely and quickly decrease soil pH, salts and bicarbonates for healthier, thicker turf.
Aqua-pHix™ is a proprietary blend of chelated, buffered acid designed to help manage hard water and
highly alkaline soil. Available in a granular, spray and fertigation formula, it is proven to be more effective than any sprayable acidifier on the market and the most cost-effective treatment for high-pH soils available. Unlike sulphuric acid, Aqua-pHix is safe to the touch and non-corrosive to spray and irrigation equipment.
Aqua-pHix™ is proven to:
- QUICKLY DECREASE PH OF SOILS TO IMPROVE PLANT GROWTH
- REDUCE UNWANTED SALTS AND REDUCE BICARBONATES IN THE SOIL
- MAKE NUTRIENTS MORE READILY AVAILABLE FOR PLANT UPTAKE
- MINIMISE LEACHING OR RUNOFF OF FERTILISER INTO STREAMS, RIVERS, LAKES AND GROUNDWATER
- LOOSEN SOILS TO IMPROVE WATER INFILTRATION AND PROMOTE ROOT GROWTH
Pack size: 2 x 9.5 ltr jugs per box
Application rate: Based on soil pH via soil testing (minimum 28.5 ltrs per hectare)
Cost per 9.5 ltr Jug (ex-store + VAT)
£ On Application
Please call the sales office 01684 212 025 for further information.