Aqua-pHix™- Safely and quickly decrease soil pH, salts and bicarbonates for healthier, thicker turf.
Aqua-pHix™ is a proprietary blend of chelated, buffered acid designed to help manage hard water and highly alkaline soil. Available in a granular, spray and fertigation formula, it is proven to be more effective than any sprayable acidifier on the market and the most cost-effective treatment for high-pH soils available. Unlike sulfuric acid, Aqua-pHix is safe to the touch and non-corrosive to spray and irrigation equipment.
Aqua-pHix is proven to:
- Quickly decrease pH of soils to improve plant growth
- Reduce unwanted salts and reduce bicarbonates in the soil
- Make nutrients more readily available for plant uptake
- Minimise leaching or runoff of fertiliser into streams, rivers, lakes and groundwater
- Loosen soils to improve water infiltration and promote root growth
Pack size: 2 x 9.5 ltr jugs per box
Application rate: Based on soil pH via soil testing (minimum 23.75 ltrs per hectare)